VISSION, MISSION & VALUES
WHAT WE BELIEVE
To free the potential in individuals to become relevant, resilient and ethical leaders who contribute to our ever-changing world.
Our Christian, Methodist ethos, diversity, innovative and relevant education, promote the development of character and enable individuals to realise their full potential in an ever-changing world. This is provided in a nurturing and enriching environment where our values are fostered and honoured.
- We keep faith in God, ourselves and others.
- We serve all with compassion and respect.
- We take the courageous option.
- We nurture hope.
- Our integrity is above reproach.
- Our lifestyle cares for and sustains the social and natural environment.
- Our commitment to Epworth is fuelled by fellowship and passion.
- We pursue excellence through self-discipline.