FEE STRUCTURE INFORMATION
FEE STRUCTURE INFORMATION
This levy covers the following costs:
Personal Accident Insurance; IEB examination costs; Prep School (Grades RRR to 7) school-issued stationery; a limited number of textbooks/workbooks; a limited amount of printing/photocopying; computer, laboratory, library and internet usage; the
High School diary and Names and Faces booklet; the school magazine; transport to and from local league sporting events; all grade outings and overnight tours; Grade 10 Vogue Ball and Matric Dance.
This levy, which is charged per family, is used solely for the development of facilities, and is administered by representatives of the Trustees, the Parent Body, the Board of Governors and School Management.
- Personal Accident insurance is included in the General-Purpose Levy. However, parents are requested to ensure that their children are members of a medical aid scheme and provide the school with their medical aid details.
- Parents are requested to ensure that all their children’s possessions are insured under their own personal insurance policies. The school will not be held liable for theft/ loss of pupils’ possessions from school.
All fees are billed and payable by debit order monthly in advance over 11 months.
Non-residents and those paying in foreign currency are not eligible to pay their fees by debit order.
An annual admin fee of R4 000 will be charged to all accounts that have not complied with the debit order system.
Any debit order returned by the bank will attract an admin fee of R500.
Parents who pay the published 2024 annual fees IN FULL before 30 November 2023 are entitled to a discount of 5.5% and before 31 December 2023, a discount of 3.5%. Foreign transfers take longer to clear, and these delays must be considered so as not to miss the early settlement discount cut-off dates.
An allowance of 10% on tuition fees from Grades 1 to 12 will be granted on the fees of the second and each subsequent child coming from the same family, provided that such child does not enjoy any other form of fee assistance.
CHARGES NOT COVERED BY FEES & LEVIES
- Aftercare is offered to pupils in Grades RRR to 7 and is charged at R40 per day to a maximum of R1 800 per term.
- After 17:15 late penalty will be charged at R200
- Parents are requested to provide lunch and refreshments for their children attending aftercare.
All other costs such as music lessons, ballet, horse riding, non-compulsory academic activities, extra lessons, etc. are charged individually as they are incurred. Charges for extra lessons and extra-curricular activities are available on request. An administration fee of 10% is charged on all items of a personal nature charged to a pupil’s school account, e.g. medical costs.
DAY SCHOLAR LUNCHES
- Morning tea and lunch is provided to all High School pupils (the cost of this is included in the tuition fee).
- Preparatory School pupils from Grades 1 to 7 may order lunch on a termly basis only at a cost of R1 800 per term.
|Bank:||First National Bank|
|Account Number:||56 771 114 802|
|Internet Banking Code:||250655|
|Account Holder:||Epworth School Trust|