PREPARATORY SCHOOL ADMISSIONS
If you wish to apply for your son or daughter to attend Epworth Preparatory School, please complete the online application form.
On receipt of your application, we will send you an acknowledgement email that will explain the next steps in the admission process.
Please ensure you submit the following documents with your online application:
- Proof of payment of the non-refundable application fee of R600 - this covers all administrative costs including credit clearances.
- A copy of your child’s unabridged birth certificate
- A passport-sized photograph
- Latest school report
- Copies of both parents’/guardians’ ID
- Proof of household income (i.e. payslip / financial statements)
- The financial clearance permission form - click to download
First National Bank, Midlands Mall
Account Number: 5677 111 4802
Branch Code: 257355
Internet Banking Code: 250655
Account Holder: Epworth School Trust
A non-refundable application fee of R600 is payable on completion of the application form. This fee covers all administrative costs involved with the application, including credit clearance.
Acceptance to Epworth is subject to an academic assessment, financial clearance, available space and an interview with the principal.
A non-refundable acceptance fee is payable immediately a pupil accepts the offer of a place in the school. This is calculated at 10% of the annual tuition fee.
Limited bursaries are available annually for existing parents requiring financial assistance with their fees. Applications for renewal are required each year and awards are made strictly on a needs basis. All bursary applications are highly confidential and application forms can be obtained from the Business Manager on 033 846 2500.